Monday, May 17, 2010

Felt food breakfast anyone?

So I had this crazy idea a while ago to try and make felt food for my youngest daughter, the jury as it stands, is still out on whether or not I was successful. And by jury I mean my 2 year old. I kept seeing all these websites and blogs about making "Felt Foods" so I figured I'd take a stab at it (no pun intended) This of course is my attempt at breakfast eggs, pancakes (complete with syrup and butter) and bacon (I wanted to do red but the red color I had didn't look right, it was a bit too...well red, so this is a take on my husbands bacon, he tends to burn it!) Anyways it isn't finished yet I still have to stuff it with batting and sew up the last little bit. All in all I think it looks...kinda cute, considering I don't know even how to sew, so this was all done freehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment