Friday, May 28, 2010

Easy $ for old books!


So I'm always on the lookout for a way to turn old stuff we are looking to just get rid of into extra $ I mean why not right? So tada I came across this super cool site called cash 4 books, they buy old books off you and deposit the money into your Paypal account or mail you a check. I chose the Paypal option because it's safer and relatively quicker. All you have to do is log on and start scanning in your books ISBN #'s in to see if it's what they are looking to buy at that particular time. I actually found a scanning application on my phone so it was a lot faster than individually typing them all in. Mind you they didn't want a lot of the books that I had, keep in mind how many books they probably have stuffed in the warehouse, but they did buy 4 of my old books! After you scan in the books they are added to your cart then you print out a free shipping label, box'em up and there you go. Naturally I'm a skeptic so I made sure I completed a full transaction before sharing this website link, so here ya' go! Sell Used Books - Ship Your Books For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!. Oh and I noticed they pay more for old textbooks, so students if you are looking to unload and make a bit of money, there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment