Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ahhh! Graduation is in the air!

Can you feel it? The air is thick with it! Anticipation, excitement, stress, maybe a lil bit of fear of what lies ahead...my oh so amazing sister in law is finally graduating! I'm happy for her yet I feel a tiny bit of sorrow, my sis is growing up and boy is there a lot involved in graduating! Cap n' gown rental, senior pics, announcements, oh and probably her favorite part the planning of the grad party! I just spent 2 hours envelope stuffing her announcements and party invites, whew! I still have shopping for party decor, food (still haven't decided on a menu, blame my sis, she wont give any input) figure out music selection, decorating the house (my fave part!) Lord knows how many people will show, she's probably invited half the high school! Love you Sami but I can't wait for all this to be over! Oh who am I kidding, I live for parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment