Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My mini Entreprenuers!


I swear my kids are mini millionaires in the making! They save every penny they earn, well almost, and my eldest daughter Brooke has been spring cleaning her room and having me post stuff on Craiglist for her to sell. She's made $55 in one week! Plus she has a new jewelry making skill and she's wanting to sell those as well. Now her younger sister Heather has been scouting out her own room looking for those $ signs too. What's next, a lemonade stand? No really though I'm very proud, I think it's so important to teach our kids about finances from a young age. Makes for more responsible adults later in life. Here is a great website to get your little one started on the path to strong financial independence http://www.moneyinstructor.com/art/waysforkids.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment