Monday, April 5, 2010

I want sooo bad!!!


Sometimes I'm embarrased to admit things...well this is one of those times. I have coveted this copper finish coffee urn (which I totally plan to use for hot chocolate at our yearly Christmas Eve get together! Hello! Can we say beautiful presentation here?) from Grandin Road forever now! This lovely is an amazing amount of $199.00. Not bad since it has a hand hammered copper finish, wrought iron base and even comes with a fuel holder so you know that cocoa's going to be hot! However I do have have five wonderful daughters who tend to drain my "mommy wants but doesn't need it" fund, so I admit that every day I look up the link to see if parhaps, just maybe it went on some sort of sale. Even $20 bucks less and I would snatch this beauty up in a heart beat! Anyways, if you are as intrigued as I am, here's the link http://www.grandinroad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment